K2 Men´s skis Touring ,K2 Coomba 114 Touring Red Men´s skis
To honor ski-mountaineering legend Doug Coombs, we want to get more people out and enjoying the wild lands he loved. Inspired by a decade of adventure, the K2 Coomba 114 is the widest backcountry ski in our Backside Collection, bringing predictable performance into the unpredictable terrain beyond the ropes. A carbon weave stretches across the Coomba s fore body and tail for greater torsional rigidity, and a specially-engineered paulownia-maple core delivers the prime weight-to-strength ratio with tough and energetic performance that absorbs impact like a pro. Looking for something narrower The 104 has the same versatile soul with a smaller waist width.
- Radius: 23m @ 177
- Weight: 1800g @ 177
- Construction: Paulownia-Maple Core
- Binding Options: Flat
- Features: Hybritech Sidewall | Carbon Web | Z-Clip Skin Attachment | Skin Grommets | Tapered Tip & Tail
- Baseline: All-Terrain Rocker
- Dimensions: 140/114/118
- HYBRITECH SIDEWALL: Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- CARBON WEB: Carbon weave where the strands of carbon are laid at precise angles for an additional level of torsional rigidity on the secondary core. This keeps the ski light but gives you the additional torsional strength where you need it most.
- Z-CLIP: A secure, self-centering attachment that reduces weight and allows for quick transitions on the ascent.
- SKIN GROMMETS: The new freeride tip and tail grommets are a clean, simple design that no longer requires a plug. The durable rubber coating disguises a slit designed to accommodate both the Z clip for our skin attachments, and the components to build a rescue sled.
- TAPERED TIP AND TAIL: Our Freeride Stability skis are designed with not just a tapered tip, but also a slight amount of taper in the tail. A tapered tip shifts the widest part of the contact further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in soft and variable snow conditions. The tapered tail allows more control as you exit the turn to either accelerate out or scrub speed as the conditions dictate
Do not wait any longer and buy K2 Coomba 114. For any other information about the characteristics of K2 Coomba 114, you can get in contact with K2 designer fashion UK through our contact page. K2 designer fashion UK offers an exclusive collection of Men´s skis for ski and other leisure activity. Our Men´s skis will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Touring articles.
K2 - Men´s skis - Touring, Ability level: advanced-expert, Rocker type: tip and tile rocker, Waist width: from 100 to 120 mm, Weight: >1500 gr, Ski package: no